Monday, October 27, 2008

These boots were made for.......

Cowgirl Carlie
Mmmmm, that thar's good eatin!


Check em out!




Carlie has new boots! Carlie had a pair of pink cowboy boots she wore EVERYWHERE. She loves her boots! Well, they're finally too small, so I looked high and low for a new pair. Since she wears them so much I decided to get her a really good pair that will last a long time. I found these HH (double H) boots online, and on SALE! I love a good sale! They were 80% off, done deal! They only had one size left and it happened to be the size Carlie needed next. It turned out they run a bit big, so Carlie mainly shuffles around in them now, but at least I know they'll be good through the winter. She wore them to the Horse Halloween extravaganza with Matt two weekends ago. Horses galore in costume to boot. She was in heaven!




No comments: