Monday, October 13, 2008

More pictures from the Harvest Day...

Kendall helping with Carlie- thank you!
Kids on the tractor ride
Old tractors! Really cool - they had to hand crank to turn them on.
Our tractor driver took this of us on the bridge - very nice man
Kids with helmets on before riding the donkeys. (notice the personalities again - Kendall has her pink pom pom's showing, Alex's helmet is on wrong, and barely hanging in there, Allie's got it right (with her sports logo shirt on, and her Bronco's hat!) They're so funny and so predictable!)

Our tractor operator. He donated his tractor, time and gas for the event. Very nice!

Luke on his donkey. (I wanted to give him Bob's phone #! He has mules and does pack trips too.)
Alex on her donkey
Carlie on her donkey - I mean her horse!



Alex after the corn mazeCarlie in the kids corn maze - we got lost. I hate those things! And, who taught her the "model" pose for all her pictures? Who?!! I say "say cheese!" and this is what I get!Alex's feet after the corn mazeHappy at last! The end!

No comments: