This is soooo good! I made it the other day and Alex asked for seconds and thirds. (Carlie won't taste it - she just looks at it and says yuck!) This is a picture of my first batch, sans tofu. Tofu DEFINITELY made it better, and added some good protein.
Recipe:
- about 2 or 3 cups cooked organic mahogany rice - or any dark wild rice. (I get mine at Whole Foods)
- Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 pkg firm organic tofu - pat dry with paper towel
- lots of spinach! (I put about 1/2 BIG bag in)
- soy sauce
- olive oil
Cut tofu into bite sized pieces, put in bowl, drizzle soy sauce over tofu. Heat olive oil in saute pan. Saute tofu on med heat until browned, about 7 min. Remove tofu, set aside. Saute mushrooms in pan, add a little olive oil if needed. When done, add tofu and spinach, then dump rice on top. Turn with spatula until spinach is wilted. Serve warm. Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment