The other night I was watching the Olympics with Carlie on the couch upstairs. Alex was watching one of he movies in the basement. If you know me at all, you know I'm not a night person! I fell asleep, and so did Carlie. Poor Alex was in the basement wondering why her mom wasn't calling her to come to bed! Around 10pm she came upstairs and saw us snoozing. Now what would any ten year old do? Well, lots of things, but instead Alex locked up the house, let the dog out, turned off the lights and carried her little sister up to bed and tucked her in. I was sound asleep for it all! She then came down and woke me up to go to bed. What a sweetheart! Thank you Alex!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Alex is the best!
The other night I was watching the Olympics with Carlie on the couch upstairs. Alex was watching one of he movies in the basement. If you know me at all, you know I'm not a night person! I fell asleep, and so did Carlie. Poor Alex was in the basement wondering why her mom wasn't calling her to come to bed! Around 10pm she came upstairs and saw us snoozing. Now what would any ten year old do? Well, lots of things, but instead Alex locked up the house, let the dog out, turned off the lights and carried her little sister up to bed and tucked her in. I was sound asleep for it all! She then came down and woke me up to go to bed. What a sweetheart! Thank you Alex!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment