Friday, August 15, 2008

20 Year Class Reunion!


Okay, so going to my 20 year reunion was a lot of fun. More than I even thought. It was good to see everyone and catch up. Before the reunion I was looking at the website they had set up for classmates to post about their lives. The more I read the more I was convinced I had some pretty amazing friends. Alex even commented that I was correct in my assesment that everyone is way more successful than I am. (thanks Alex!) After seeing everyone in person, I have to say, yes, most of my classmates are wildly successful, in shape and have a zillion kids! I don't know how they do it! But, they all inspired me to work harder, and be a better person. So, it was well worth it. I've come away renewed!

PS- I also need to thank Matt for being such a good sport at the reunion. He didn't know a single person, and he held his own!

No comments: