Friday, July 17, 2009

Pictures from Southern Utah- Bob'splace

The whole gang together. Luckily I was flying in and out of Salt Lake with all the kids. Nobody even turned their head for a second look. I did get a few mothers who tried to console me as I had four GIRLS! They told me to hang in there, just try to get through the next few years etc... All the kids were great. I'm so lucky to be surrounded by such good kids. Carlie out in the field.
The kids with "Hobbie", or Habanero, or as Carlie has named him "Spirit", but then she changed his name to "Penny". Anyway, he's a sweet horse. He stayed at that fence "talking" with Carlie for over a half hour. She didn't even have a carrot!

More of Habanero with Carlie....

Feeding him grass. If you notice the background he has plenty of grass to eat. I think he was just humoring her.
She's telling him a story. He looks like he's listening!
More stories for Habanero. Carlie gets so animated!
Carlie in the fields
Alex and Carlie in Bob's yard
Playing in the creek in Sugarhouse
Carlie and Sadie.
Alex in Bicknell
Bob and Carlie checking out the horses
Alex and Allie with the mama goat
Baby goats with their mom
Baby goats on the run from the kids

1 comment:

Lanae said...

Sorry we missed you guys when you were out here. We'll have to catch up with you next time. Looks like you guys are having fun and enjoying the summer!