I'm posting quite a few pictures here because we never get to see Grandma Evans, and most of the time when you try to take her picture she goes on and on about her belief in the Indian ways that her soul is being stolen when we point the camera at her. Then she usually makes a funny face or turns her head. SOOOOO, these are really rare pictures of her. As I was taking them I gat a funny feeling that she won't be here a lot longer either. I think she knows that, and that's why she let me take so many pictures of her. Sure enough the day after we left she became very ill and was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance. She's going to be fine (we think, she's still in the hospital) but I know everyone has their time to go and I just feel like hers is geting close. I really wish with all my heart I could be near her the last year or two of her life. God works in mysteroius ways, maybe something will happen that will allow me to be closer to her for a few months at least. We'll keep you informed!
Grandma and Alex July 2009
Amy and Margaret
Grandma and Alex July 2009
Amy and Margaret






No comments:
Post a Comment