Chuck E Cheese pictures
Carlie's certified Cheerleader

Carlie has been asking if we can go to Chuck E Cheeses for a while now. This is my idea of torture! All the germs, all the wild kids, all the crappy food! Finally I caved in, I decided I could suck it up, take a few vallium and survive one afternoon at the giant germ infested rat resturant. I told Carlie we had to eat first before we touch ANYTHING! Well, about 10 minutes into the wait I said let's go play. I had a feeling speedy service isn't the top priority here. We went and played, and played, and played. I really enjoyed myself! I found I didn't want to stop to eat. We had a blast. One of Carlie's favorite games was skee ball. She'd cheer if the ball made it all the way up the ramp, and stayed in her own machine. I'd highly recomend Chuck E Cheese for any grown up who still likes to be a kid sometimes.
PS- My feet did stick to the floor the whole time. I got a pretty good thigh workout trying to release the suction between my shoes and the floor every step I took. My hands are raw from scrubbing them every time I touched anything, and I'm pretty sure I've made my daughter into a germaphobe. I'm expexting food poisoning to set in later tonight from the salad bar, bucket is by the bed. Other than that I think I'm all good!








Princess Carlie
1 comment:
Fun pictures! My 4-year old has been asking us to take him to chuck-e-cheese so one of these days soon...
Post a Comment