

Carlie told me she wants to be a ballet dancer. So, we're taking a break from gymnastics to find a ballet studio for her to join. She's such a character! The last picture is Alex and Carlie playing with the NEW hose! They play with that thing for hours! Why do we buy all the cool toys? A box, a hose, a bag, some dirt and worms. Good entertainment for hours! I remember when i was a kid playing with black widow egg sacks. We'd find them in the rock piles and in the basement. We'd spray hairspray on them and light them on fire. We could do it all day. I don't remember very many toys I had though. I also remember pulling weeds up out of the ground and twirling them around our heads- these were our weapons against the evil neighbor boys- I still remember their names. Chris Anderson and something Peterson. We had forts dug into the hillsides, armed guards (armed with the killer weed torpedos) and we were constantly trying to steel each others turf, or fort. Ahhhhh, those were the days!
No comments:
Post a Comment