Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving

One end of the table left to right- Beth's Parents, Ga, Pa Pa, Aunt Darleen & Uncle Bob, Amy & Carlie.

The other half of the table, left to right, Beth, Ryan, Mark, TimAmy & Carlie - see my apple pie in the background? Matt's Uncle Bob & Aunt Darleen
Carlie & Chinook Ga and Pa - Matt's ParentsUncle Ryan- Matt's younger brother
Uncle Mark - Matt's older brother
Tim


We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We spent the day at Mark's house (Matt's brother) with close family. My family is in Utah, so we alternate each year. Everyone went around and said what they were thankful for and we had a really good meal. A special thanks to Matt's mom for making the best sweet potato dish in the entire world! I could eat it EVERY day! I made the apple pie, and Matt brought the cheesecake! There aren't any pictures of Matt because he had the camera, and Alex somehow evaded the camera. Strange, I know! Thank you Beth and Mark for the use of your house, and making the turkey!

No comments: