
Saturday, May 17, 2008
The worm farm...
Matt and I are working on our back yard this weekend. Mostly we're digging up rocks and weeds so we can plant flowers to list our house. (lots and lots of rocks!) As I'm digging I see a few worms here and there. I'm thinking Carlie might want to look at them. At first she didn't want anything to do with them, but then she saw me pick one up. After making sure they don't bite, and are the nice variety, she holds one. The next thing I know she's gotten the tupperware out and is making a worm compound. She followed me around the yard, just inches from me, letting me know every 5 seconds if I see any more worms be sure to tell her. She has a worm family - which because of Maggie wanting to eat them, she keeps on the kitchen table! At least she's having fun!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment