Our Family
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
PS......
Just a quick follow up to the previous Christmas post. So, I walk in the door tonight and take a look at the Christmas tree......
I guess I'll have to wait another year to do the minimize thing...... Merry Christmas to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alex 2009
Lake City
Followers
Alex
I just love this picture!
Alex
Fall Pumpkin Harvest 08
My Dad
Shouldn't every girl be lucky enough to have a Dad like this?
Carlie
Sept 2008
Alex
Sept 2008
Carlie
Helping with dinner Sept 2008
Sharebuilder
http://www.sharebuilder.com
Carlie 2010
Breckenridge
cool tumbling video
Extreme Gymnastics - Best Ever Tumbling Compilation.
-
Funny blooper videos are here
Alex
Winter 2007 / 2008
Carlie
Tea anyone? June 08
Carlie & Chinook
Carlie's favorite dog in the world
Carlie
this was taken by Kendall - nice job!
Waterfight!
Alex & Kendall all wet!
Carlie
Ahhhhh, summer 08
relaxing. picture by: Kendall Jackson
Nuclear Flower
Alex
Alex
On one of our walks in the field
Worn out!
Carlie fast asleep after a long day
Everybody... Break!!!
Summer 08 at Maragrita's house
Tim's visit
1...2...3... say cheese!
Carlie & Alex
Just hangin' summer 2008
Rita
I don't have any pictures of Rita, so this is what you get! Rita, we need a picture session with you!
Carlie & Alex
Summer 2008
Alex
Summer 2008
Carlie
Let it snow!
Carlie and Alex winter 2007 / 2008
I can fly!!!
My sweet Alex!
Such a princess!
Hiding behind the tree...
You can't see me, can you?
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2014
(8)
▼
December
(4)
PS......
Christmas Observations
Amy tumbling
Carlie's meet
►
May
(4)
►
2013
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(8)
►
December
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
2010
(46)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(44)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(74)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
Recent books I've read
Gangsters and Goodfellows by: Henry Hill as told by Russo
Hunt For The Skinwalker by: Colm A Kelleher PHD & George Knapp
The Cosmos of the Soul by: Patricia Cori
The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge by: Carlos Castenada
World War I, The Rest of the Story and How It Affects You Today by: Richard J Maybury
The Revolution A Manifesto by: Ron Paul
Passage of Darkness - The Ethnobiology of the Hatian Zombie by: Wade Davis
The Lost Boy by: Dave Pelzer
My Forbidden Face by: Latifa
Whatever Happened to Penny Candy? by: Richard J Maybury
The Granny by: Brendan O'Carrol
The Chisellers by:Brendan O'Carrol
Agnes Browne by: Brendan O'Carrol
The Mammy by: Brendan O'Carrol
The Five People You Meet in Heaven by: Mitch Albom
The Ultimate Gift by: Jim Stovall
Kite Runner by: Khaled
A Thousand Splendid Suns by: Khaled
My new favorite saying....
"I love you like a fat kid loves cake" ...50 cent
No comments:
Post a Comment