The following week the teacher assigned another writing project, to write instructions on how to do something. Most of the kids wrote how to build a snowman, being Christmas time and all. Some wrote on how to make a sandwich. Carlie wrote "How to take over the world." She said first you start small and take over New Zealand........ it works itself up the ladder to the grand finale of taking over the USA. I'm not too sure how that fits in with her Zen Zone, or her Buddhist beliefs, but I'm sure she has it all reconciled somehow!
| Amy, Carlie and Matt in the Zen Zone |
| Amy, Carlie and Alex |
| goofing off in the zen zone |
| Goofing off a lot! |
| Awwww, sis! |
| Carlie |
| Soccer |
| I've got it!!!!! |
| Cool Zen Zone. Forced meditation..... |
| Carlie has it! |
| There was a lot of going out of bounds. |
| Carlie |
No comments:
Post a Comment