Beautiful flowers...
Front of new house...
Shells and crystals in the yard
Part of the backyard, and below more of the backyard...I'm going to be posting a lot of pictures, I'll try to catch everyone up! We're here in Missouri, we really like it so far. The kids have made friends, and are doing lots of activities. Above are a few pictures of the house we are renting. It's pretty good sized, and has an art room, music room (with a piano!) and a library! The people we are renting from are really nice, he is an artist, she works with their church. Whenever they would travel he would bring back a cool shell or rock or crystal. They put them in a garden in the front yard. How cool is that?! We have a hottub and a pond in the back yard. I used to think that would be neat, now I know I'll be filling in the pool in our next house we buy. What a hassle, good thing we rented first!
I hope everyone is well, I'll keep posting!

No comments:
Post a Comment