Carlie's room just seemed to be getting smaller and smaller. It's already the smallest room in the house! There just wasn't room for anything anymore. So, I decided it was time for a major overhaul. I cleaned that room for two days! Every nook and cranny was dusted, mopped and de-junked! I can't believe how much stuff I took out of her room. I hadn't really done that since she was born. Ialso did a double closet rod so Carlie can reach all her dresses all by herself. (big hit with her!) I feel so much better now that there's room for everything, and everything has a place. Carlie has thanked me 3 or 4 times for cleaning up her room. Below are some pictures of her helping me clean. Alex, you're next!


Very focused on the job.
We counted the dresses..... 51....that we're keeping because they fit. Next fall when she grows out of them it's Ebay all the way!
Below is a picture of Carlie and Ollie when he was a puppy. She wanted it right at her headboard so she can see him up close.
Carlie has a hand signal her Dad taught her for I love you.....
Cool chick in her cool room!
No comments:
Post a Comment