Our Ollie
Ollie has really soft fur, he feels like fluffy silk.
Ollie thinks Hans is another dog. He idolizes Hans, even will sit by Hans while he eats watching him. He follows Hans everywhere. Luckily Hans is a very cool cat and doesn't mind....much.
Ollie is SUPER cuddly!
Just hanging out.
Ollie has really soft fur, he feels like fluffy silk.
Ollie thinks Hans is another dog. He idolizes Hans, even will sit by Hans while he eats watching him. He follows Hans everywhere. Luckily Hans is a very cool cat and doesn't mind....much.
Ollie is SUPER cuddly!
Just hanging out.
Ollie is about 11 weeks old in these pictures and weighs about 16 pounds. He looks like a fluffy Ewok in person and has these long legs with fluffy big paws. Adorable!
Wow, how time flies! To do a quick catch up I'm posting a lot of pictures here with brief descriptions. The biggest event of the year is that we have a new puppy, Ollie. He's adorable beyond words! I was so extremely hesitant to get another dog, in fact it's been two years of research and contemplation. I have to say I'm thrilled we got Ollie! So far he's the best puppy and has surpassed all my expectations. You'll see a bunch of pictures here, he's a Goldendoodle.
No comments:
Post a Comment