Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ga's Puppies

Carlie with one of the puppies
Mom and Carlie with Nepili
Carlie with Khauna
Happy!
Carlie spends a lot of time with the puppies- she has even fallen asleep in the kennel with them.
Ga and Pa got two new Cockapoo's a couple of months ago. I have to say they are the cutest puppies EVER! (of course I'm not the one cleaning up after them or paying for their shots) Alex and Carlie love these dogs! One is Nepili, the other is Khauna. I'm not sure on the spelling, but it sounds like I've spelled it. Nepili is so adorable when you hold her, she moans and squeaks like she's in pure heaven for about the first 10 minutes you hold her. She's also the smaller of the two. Khauna loves Alex and follows her everywhere. The kids gave Nepili a toy computer and that dog thinks that's the best toy ever! She (the dog) has learned how to turn it on by stepping on it's on button. Then Nepili barks and barks at it! Both kids are great with the dogs, and have a lot of fun playing with them. Hopefully that'll be the dog "fix" for a few months!

No comments: