Monday, December 8, 2008

Matt and Carlie

Carlie - very tired! What a sweetie!Carlie and her dad Just playing!
Carlie in her princess jammies

Laughing!


This is funny! She can navigate the computer like anything- but notice the bottle? I never thought a kid with a bottle could navigate on a computer. Bella Sara is her favorite site!






There is always a silver lining to every cloud. Matt lost his job about two months ago. I should more accurately say the company he was working for went under. While it has been very hard financially, there have been an upside to the whole deal. Carlie and Matt have been spending a lot of time at home together, they've gotten a lot closer. I've gotten a second job at Walmart to help save and pay off some debt, so they really are home a lot alone now. The other silver lining is that Matt sold his house he had when we got married, so the money from the house has allowed us a few months without real hardship. In an ideal world we could have saved the money, or paid off the back porch, but at least the house is sold and that's one less bill each month. It couldn't have been better timing. Someone must be out there watching over us. In the meantime, enjoy your little girl dad, because I'm hoping I get my turn soon!

No comments: